There is plenty of open-field camping at Whispering Pines. It is on a first come first serve basis – there are no reservations. Arrive at the gate to claim your spot.
RV – $15/ night (unserviced site)
Tent – $10/night
Check In & Out
Check-in: 12 pm – 8 pm
Check out: Anytime
- Hot Showers
- Washrooms with flush toilets
- Fill station with non-portable water to fill RV’s
- There is a pond and we're along the river's edge - campers are welcome to access both
- Fires in fire pits only. Campfire bans must be followed. Use common sense please.
- Campers must pack out your litter. The small trash bins are for race day visitors. We are not equipped for managing large volumes of garbage. Let’s work together to keep our pristine nature oasis beautiful.
- Absolutely NO riding on the dyke.
- There is no drinking water onsite. Bring your own.
- Visitors are welcome.
- Pets are allowed. They must be on a leash or tied up at all times, and you must clean up after them.
- Be considerate and respectful of other campers. We are a family-friendly track.